Commercial Bldg. Fundamentals
This introductory course will introduce you to the world of commercial construction, and provide you with a few basic tools to navigate a commercial jobsite.
At the end of the course you will:
- Distinguish each phase in the design and construction of a commercial project
- Know the important terms and definitions of commercial construction
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of architects, engineers, contractors, code officials, and owners on a commercial job
- Evaluate the construction documents used at each phase of a commercial job
- Recognize the appropriate actions required to get Tyvek® specified on a commercial project
To access this course you need to sign in.